- Only 14% favored tax increases alone to balance the state budget. Over twice that percentage, 32%, favored spending cuts alone, while 50% favored a combination.
- 80% favored tax breaks or other funding assistance to encourage small-business growth
- 73% want the Legislature to take steps to limit tuition and fee increases at public colleges and universities
- 72% opposed giving school districts the authority to increase their operating levy without voter approval
- 69% favored requiring voters to show a picture ID before casting their ballot.
- 66% were against using public dollars to fund a new Vikings stadium.
The state Senate conducted a similar poll, but it has not posted the results as of this morning.